Wednesday 11 August 2010

Design a cuter blog ^^

Hello Haya,
This is pu3 ^^ Lol, this is supposed to be Jeri's blog, but Im free to post anything I want here anyway. 

Just some tips for you before I can introduce you to my friends. ^^
A young cute girl like you need a cuter blog design. 
Well if you want other girls to be attracted to your blog that is ^^ 

Maybe 1st of all, Put a cute picture of you and arrange the page elements so that the "About me+picture of you" would be on top of the side bar. Its not a must though haha. 
Then go to 'Design' and click template designer.

I wish you could choose a template that could suit you more :) 
When I said 'plain post background' I mean the entree blog area. But it would be better if you make your background very attractive ^^  
So go to templates and choose something that is more.. 'you'


Then you can choose a back ground you love

Then.. adjust the width of the entree blog by clicking "Layout" - "Adjust Width"!

Click "Apply to blog" on the top right handside. 
And you're done!!

What else do you want?
You want a chatbox like mine?

Click HERE if you want a chatbox :) and click "sign up"
Please ask me if you have any problems okay :) 

All the best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment